Sunday, December 20, 2009

Today I was cleaning up my room because I felt it was overly dirty as it actually was and I found something that filled my memories back about a certain friend I met in primary school. It's terribly sad because now we talk no more and till this day, I wonder who's fault it is. Mine or hers? Or was was destiny just to make us meet and become best friends and then just walk out of each others lives pretending each another doesn't exist anymore ?

Zooming back to 2002. We met at school and this girl in fact joined my little group of friends. However, she bullied me and even had this thing that if I had 'unfriend' my other best friend, she would let me stay in 'the group' but if I didn't, she would isolate me and make me a loner. Sadly, I got isolated because I couldn't do it. My other best friend was so important to me and everyday, I would eat by myself and hang out with myself. I don't blame her for doing this to me. We were young and we didn't know what was good and bad.

But as I was going to leave primary school to go to high school, my other best friend who was still my best friend then said OMG, you're going to the same school as that bully. Revenge her for us. And I said yes.

I went to high school and what do I know, she was in my class. I had all these bad thoughts about her but then when she talked to me, all my views had vanished. She was such a changed individual. She had totally pwned my view about her. I was amazed but I befriended her and we eventually became quite good friends at the start. However, I suddenly changed friendship groups for a certain reason and so did she. After awhile though, she started to hang out with me and my friends. It was all really good. I have to admit, I hated her at some point because of something which I forgot but as I said, I was young and I didn't know how to appreciate friends at that time and I was such a bitch and I'm sorry for it. Then there was the moving part. I had to move to Australia. She was upset but I said goodbye and once I came here, we would chat with each other on MSN and we would 'update' each other.

I don't know how, but we stopped talking and I don't know why. I was really upset. My other 'friends' started talking about how I've changed and I 'wasn't the same'. I was so depressed and Year 8 which was last year, was the worse and I had to handle this as well. I thought, "NO SHIT I CHANGED. I'm in a different environment now and I can't just stay for who I am forever. Everyone fricken changes." About 97% of my friends were against me. Only a few accepted me for who I had become. I don't know about her but she never did talk to me ever again.

I'm not blaming any of us and I'm not causing trouble. I'm just so annoyed that both of us pretend we don't exist anymore and I had to write it on my blog or as I think of it as my public 'online journal'. You can complain , I don't mind. I just want to know what happened. You just left me without saying goodbye like how it's master just left it's puppy on the streets. You were my best friend and my backbone. I needed you and you left me. I left all that behind me now. I just want to know that you still even remember me. I still remember the times when we would sing outdated songs together, have heart-to-hearts, talk about hot guys, SPONGEBOB LAUGHS. Everything. I regret hating you and I regret not knowing you better. I had known you a lot but definitely not enough.

I read the letter you sent me which you can sprayed your Body Shop perfume on which I remember you telling me.You sai Always remember that no matter where you are, my thoughts are with you at all times and you'll always be missed.

Thank you for this key chain. I have treasured it since I came here about two years ago now. Thank you for being there for me and thank you for forgiving me.

The chances you read this might be low but at least there's a small amount of percentage you will and have the heart to tell me why :)

Love, Mei Jin