Monday, February 9, 2009

And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?

Hello :D

Today was tremendously tiring. I dislike 4 hour periods so much now. I wish it was back to the way it was in year 8 although it was pretty shit but oh well :)


I'm having a sudden weird obsession with there adorable collectables . How cute are they? I nearly bought a labbit when I was at universal studios for 20 bucks which is pretty cheap but I didn't because we didn't have enough weight which is really a shame because I'm a big fan. Sigh, I sort of regret but I sort of don't because I know it'll just be something to collect my dust because I'll get bored of it. It was so cute though :/

Oh baby, yes please.( lol joy ) I love dunk highs but I only got a pair ah shucks :(

Mei and Joy for dummies . bahahah I like that one :p and I think I'm going to go. Bye guys !